Carl’s Quality Cooling & Heating has Smart Thermostats Perfect for Your Home or Business.
Thermostat Choices vary depending on the application and the customers preferences of operation.
Call Today to discuss your Smart Thermostat options: (936) 264-1133
The first smart thermostat to offer full two-way communications with Daikin HVAC systems. The Daikin One+ smart thermostat is an intelligent home air controller from one of the world’s leading heating, ventilating, and air conditioning (HVAC) manufacturers. It is the cloud-connected hub of a sophisticated, integrated solution for controlling temperature, humidity, and air quality.
- The high-resolution color touch screen display is protected by the same toughened glass used in smart phones.
- The anodized aluminum bezel and dial are precision manufactured.
- The surfaces have a fine bead blast with a warm hued anodized finish
- The dial rotation is extraordinarily smooth because it rests on a bearing assembly typically found in precision instruments
- A switch behind the dial enables users to return to the home screen from any menu with a single tap
- An integrated WiFi radio connects to the internet (via a home router) to the cloud and on to the homeowner mobile application
- A thin LED light bar sits flush within the bottom surface and runs from edge to edge delicately illuminating the wall beneath. The light bar indicates the current system mode: red-orange for heating and blue for cooling
- A number of screen savers are available including an analog clock
- Built-in bubble level aids professional installation
- Auxillary heat control capable
The ComfortLink II XL 1050
The XL 1050 smart thermostat works with the Nexia system to provide the convenience and advantages of a smart home. This thermostat is designed for Trane communicating equipment only.
- Simplified Scheduling: Log on to your account within the Nexia portal. Simply set up your thermostat scheduling to your desired preference.
- Runtime History: Keep track of your system by downloading the cooling and heating system runtime history from Nexia.
- Nexia Diagnostics: With your approval, Nexia Diagnostics allows your local dealer to remotely monitor your home’s heating and cooling system using real-time performance data, ensuring you receive the highest possible level of Customer Service from Trane and your Trane dealer.
- Automations: By connecting additional devices to the XL 1050’s built-in bridge, you will unleash the full capabilities of Nexia smart home system with automations. These automations allow your smart devices to operate automatically based on specific conditions or time of day. For example, with the addition of a compatible touchpad door lock, your thermostat can change to your preferred temperature setting when you enter your home.
- To reduce energy usage, use window and door sensors to determine when a door or window is left open and adjust the XL 1050’s temperature setting.
Other Trane Thermostats include ComfortLink XL950 and XL850, with optional remote sensors for added benefits of averaging temperature control.
Honeywell Also Offers Great Thermostat Options.
Honeywell T10 PRO Thermostat
Manage your Honeywell Home devices in the easy-to-use app, making it simple to control home comfort, monitor usage and more — from anywhere.
- Adjust the temperature and humidity from anywhere
- Place sensors where you want to see each room’s temperature and humidity
- Use the multi-room display on the thermostat’s touchscreen — or in the Honeywell Home app — to focus on rooms based on occupancy or a specific schedule you choose
- When focusing on multiple rooms, the T10 works toward creating an average temperature, balancing the needs across the whole home
- Heavy or light, hot or cold, always unique to your home, the air you feel is more than its temperature setting
Honeywell VisionPro 8000 Smart Thermostat
- ENERGY STAR ® Certified
- Easy, plain language setup, no manual needed
- Remote comfort control via computer, tablet or smartphone
- Compatible with many system types, up to 3H/2C heat pump and 2H/2C conventional including dual fuel
- Relay for IAQ control: indoor humidification, dehumidification or ventilation control without requiring an outdoor air sensor
- Equipment check/change reminders
- Built-in ventilation controller. Lockouts for temperature and humidity prevent pulling in hot or humid air. No extra ventilation controller or remote sensor needed
- Easy 4-wire installs can be completed using a WireSaver, THP9045A1023. Fan and compressor are controlled through a single wire to the K terminal
- Works with integrators including Amazon ® Echo™ and Google Home™ for enhanced comfort, control and an even greater connected home experience — for a complete list, visit visit Honeywell’s integrations page.
Honeywell T6 Pro Smart Thermostat
- ENERGY STAR ® Certified
- Up to 3H/2C heat pump and 2H/2C conventional
- Geofencing, 7-day, 5-2, 5-1-1, 1-week or non-programmable
- Optional ventilation control for projects that need to meet the ASHRAE 62.2 standard
- Uses the UWP mounting system that’s standard across all T Series thermostats
- Setup and scheduling can be done at the wall on the thermostat, or using the Honeywell Home app
- Simple homeowner hand-off process enables customers to complete the Wi-Fi connection process on their own
- Integrates with smart home Apple ® HomeKit™ and Amazon ® Echo™ for customers who want to control their smart home devices from a single app
- Customers can program a schedule or use location-based control with geofence technology, which uses their smartphone location to save energy when they’re away and make the home comfortable when they return
- Optional wired indoor/outdoor sensors
- Large touchscreen display
- 5-year warranty
Honeywell T1 PRO Thermostat
The Honeywell T1 Pro is the simplest thermostat we offer.
- Simple installation
- Push-button control
- Sleek aesthetic
- Easy to read display
- 24 Vac systems; gas, oil, electric warm air; hot water coil; gas, oil, electric hydronic; or steam / gravity systems
- Up to 1 heat or 1 cool conventional systems
- 5 to 90% RH, non-condensing operating humidity range (% RH)
- Battery or hardwired power method
- Includes thermostat, UWP mounting system, installation (J-box) adapter