Carl’s Quality Cooling & Heating has Smart Thermostats Perfect for Your Home or Business.
Thermostat Choices vary depending on the application and the customers preferences of operation.
Call Today to discuss your Smart Thermostat options: (936) 264-1133
Trane air conditioning systems can come with some of the following.
The ComfortLink II XL 1050
The XL 1050 smart thermostat works with the Nexia system to provide the convenience and advantages of a smart home.
- Simplified Scheduling: Log on to your account within the Nexia portal. Simply set up your thermostat scheduling to your desired preference.
- Runtime History: Keep track of your system by downloading the cooling and heating system runtime history from Nexia.
- Nexia Diagnostics: With your approval, Nexia Diagnostics allows your local dealer to remotely monitor your home’s heating and cooling system using real-time performance data, ensuring you receive the highest possible level of Customer Service from Trane and your Trane dealer.
- Automations: By connecting additional devices to the XL 1050’s built-in bridge, you will unleash the full capabilities of Nexia smart home system with automations. These automations allow your smart devices to operate automatically based on specific conditions or time of day. For example, with the addition of a compatible touchpad door lock, your thermostat can change to your preferred temperature setting when you enter your home.
- To reduce energy usage, use window and door sensors to determine when a door or window is left open and adjust the XL 1050’s temperature setting.
Other Trane Thermostats include ComfortLink XL950 and XL850, with optional remote sensors for added benefits of averaging temperature control.
Honeywell Also Offers some Great Thermostat Options.
Honeywell 9000 Smart Thermostat
- ENERGY STAR ® Certified
- Remote comfort control via web, tablet or smartphone by connecting with Honeywell’s Total Connect Comfort services
- Universal Application up to 3H/2C heat pump and 2H/2C conventional
- Contemporary design with customizable display color
- Tool-free wiring, manual-free install and setup
- On-screen Wi-Fi connection process
- Equipment check/change reminders help generate repeat business
- Works with integrators including Amazon ® Echo™ and Google Home™ for enhanced comfort, control and an even greater connected home experience — for a complete list, visit Honeywell’s integrations page.
Honeywell VisionPro 8000 Smart Thermostat
- ENERGY STAR ® Certified
- Easy, plain language setup, no manual needed
- Remote comfort control via computer, tablet or smartphone
- Compatible with many system types, up to 3H/2C heat pump and 2H/2C conventional including dual fuel
- Relay for IAQ control: indoor humidification, dehumidification or ventilation control without requiring an outdoor air sensor
- Equipment check/change reminders
- Built-in ventilation controller. Lockouts for temperature and humidity prevent pulling in hot or humid air. No extra ventilation controller or remote sensor needed
- Easy 4-wire installs can be completed using a WireSaver, THP9045A1023. Fan and compressor are controlled through a single wire to the K terminal
- Works with integrators including Amazon ® Echo™ and Google Home™ for enhanced comfort, control and an even greater connected home experience — for a complete list, visit visit Honeywell’s integrations page.
Honeywell T6 Pro Smart Thermostat
- ENERGY STAR ® Certified
- Up to 3H/2C heat pump and 2H/2C conventional
- Geofencing, 7-day, 5-2, 5-1-1, 1-week or non-programmable
- Optional ventilation control for projects that need to meet the ASHRAE 62.2 standard
- Uses the UWP mounting system that’s standard across all T Series thermostats
- Setup and scheduling can be done at the wall on the thermostat, or using the Honeywell Home app
- Simple homeowner hand-off process enables customers to complete the Wi-Fi connection process on their own
- Integrates with smart home Apple ® HomeKit™ and Amazon ® Echo™ for customers who want to control their smart home devices from a single app
- Customers can program a schedule or use location-based control with geofence technology, which uses their smartphone location to save energy when they’re away and make the home comfortable when they return
- Optional wired indoor/outdoor sensors
- Large touchscreen display
- 5-year warranty
Honeywell Round Smart Thermostat
- Efficient — ENERGY STAR ® Certified
- Easy Setup — installation and setup at the thermostat or through the Honeywell Home app
- Anytime, Anywhere — control from anywhere by smartphone or tablet to maximize energy savings and home comfort
- Smart Alerts — sends homeowners maintenance notifications and alerts about extreme conditions
- Ecosystem Integration — works with Amazon ® Echo™, Apple ® HomeKit™ and Samsung ® SmartThings™ for an even greater connected home experience
- Location-Based Temperature Control — uses your customer’s smartphone location to adjust the settings to save energy when they’re away and help make them comfortable upon arrival
- Intelligent Comfort Control — maintains comfort by considering indoor and outdoor temperature and humidity
- Convenience — at-a-glance weather outlook helps homeowners plan their day