Controls Bacteria, Mold, Mildew, Fungi and Yeast in Your HVAC Equipment and Ductwork
How it works:
Evaporator coils, condensate drain pans, filters and duct-work in air conditioning systems can be an excellent breeding ground for bacteria and mold. Left untreated, it can grow and eventually affect indoor air quality, a major concern of the IAQ movement today. Our Bio-Fresh Fogging service will help correct this problem by inhibiting the growth of bacteria or mold.
Nu-Calgon Bio-Fresh cd is a bacteriostat, fungistat and deodorizer based upon chlorine dioxide technology. We recommend it for control of bacteria, mold, mildew, fungi and yeast in your HVAC system. The product is EPA registered for application in HVACR equipment, including coils, condensate pans, filters and ductwork.
Our Bio-Fresh Fogging Service will:
- Help Control Odors Associated With Bacteria, Mold, Mildew, Animals, Smoke, etc.
- Deodorize Your Air Conditioning System Duct Work
- Provide Microbial Control of Evaporator Coils, Drip Pans and Associated Air Conditioning Parts
Need Microbial Fogging Service?
Contact Us Today to Set Up an Appointment
Savings & Offers
New Customers Get AC or Heating Maintenance for Only $95 (Reg. $127)*
*For service performed by Carl's Quality Cooling and Heating. Not valid with any other offer, first time customer only, 1 coupon per household, no cash value.
Spend less on utility costs and avoid future AC or Heating repairs with our Family Plan Maintenance Program.
- System(s) check twice a year.
- Peace of mind knowing system(s) running at peak performance.
- Discounted pricing on all repairs.
- Discounted pricing on equipment replacement when needed.
- Priority service over non family plan members.
Our Proud Partners & Products