Join Our Team
If you're interested in one of our open positions, start by applying here and attaching your resume.
Current Positions Available:
- Position: Customer Service Letter to Applicant | Job Overview
- Position: Senior Technician (over 7 years of experience) | Job Overview
- Position: Technician (3 to 7 years of experience) | Job Overview
- Position: Tech Apprentice (less than 3 years of experience) | Job Overview
- Position: Job Estimator | Job Overview
- Position: Warehouse Associate | Job Overview
- Position: HVAC Residential Installer | Job Overview
Apply for a job that suits you
Interested? Apply Today :
Submit your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org . You are also welcome to call us at +1 (936) 264-1133 to learn more.
No layoffs here, we offer Full-time employment and competitive pay, paid holidays, health & dental insurance, vacation pay, tool allowance program, company vehicle and phone, some company tools provided as well. We also offer flexible part-time work for those individuals who are looking for additional work. It’s a great place to work.
In-house, on-line and manufacturer factory training classes when available.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Disclosure to Employment Applicants We are a drug free workplace and you will be asked to submit to pre-employment drug testing to detect the use of illegal drugs. After the interview process, you will be asked to authorize us to do a criminal background check. All Field personnel are required to be registered with the state of Texas. All Field personnel that use refrigerant are required to have a EPA card.