Join Our Carl’s Quality Commercial Maintenance Plan for Peace of Mind.
Yearly Worry-free Commercial Maintenance Contracts Designed Around Your Wants and Needs
Call Today To Learn More and Join Our Family:
+1 (936) 264-1133
Maintenance Contracts to include but not limited to the following items:
Spring AC Check Up
- Inspect electrical connections including contactor points and capacitor ratings.
- Water wash condenser coil.
- Visual inspect evaporator coil.
- Spray evaporator coil with no rinse cleaner.
- Add pan tabs to help prevent algae buildup.
- Flush condensate drain line.
- Inspect blower motor and wheel.
- Check amps on blower motor, condenser fan motor and compressor.
- Check refrigerant pressures, temperatures, superheat and subcooling.
- Check Temperature drop across the evaporator coil.
- Visual inspect duct system, looking for leaky, torn or worn ductwork.
- Change customer supplied filters when necessary.
- Check thermostat for temperature accuracy.
Fall heating Check Up
- Gas furnace visual inspect heat exchanger for cracks or rust holes.
- Check flue pipe for proper pitch and termination.
- Test induced draft motor pressure switch for proper operation.
- Check incoming gas pressure.
- Check burner manifold gas pressure.
- Check for proper gas sediment trap.
- Check for proper hard gas line piping out of furnace cabinet.
- Electric heat kits…check all wiring connections.
- Check each heating element for any defects or breakage.
- Check High limit Switches.
- Check operation of heat sequencers and proper staging of heating elements.
- Inspect blower motor and assemble.
- Test blower motor run capacitor.
- Inspect electrical connections.
- Check and test all safety roll out switches and high limit switch for proper operation.
- Run test and check temperature rise on system and confirm it is within range per MFG. specifications.
- Check thermostat for temperature accuracy.
- Filter Changes Included and done every quarter.
Take Advantage of Our Same Day Repair Service for Commercial Heating Repair
One of the most frustrating things is your heating system breaking down in the middle of the night or on the coldest possible day. The furnace or heat pump within your Magnolia property can start to malfunction due to dirty, clogged filters, a faulty thermostat, or general wear and tear. This is why our skilled technicians leverage the use of a proven troubleshooting process to handle any simple or complex commercial heating repair jobs in Magnolia. If you notice that your furnace fails to heat evenly or is producing a burning musty smell, then it’s time to hire our commercial heating contractors.
Need Trusted Magnolia Technicians for Commercial Heating Installation?
It’s essential for your commercial building in Magnolia to have a properly functioning heating system, as it helps ensure the safety and comfort of your tenants, employees, and visitors. However, finding a reliable commercial heating installation service in Magnolia is challenging. This leads to recurrent breakdowns and unnecessary repair jobs, as inexperienced technicians rarely have experience installing a furnace or heat pump. For Carl’s Quality Cooling and Heating LLC, no job is too big or small for us, which is why you can trust our Magnolia professionals to use the appropriate technique when installing a heating system that works for your needs.
Replace Your Old System by Hiring Our Commercial Heating Replacement Team
Our heating system keeps you comfortable throughout winter while dehumidifying your space and circulating clean air. Continuous wear and exposure to environmental elements can start to deteriorate the unit. This results in a faulty furnace or heat pump that fails to start and cannot properly heat spaces. So, when your heating system performs poorly or consistently produces inflated energy bills, consider consulting our commercial heating replacement services in Magnolia. Our well equipped and well skilled technicians can reliably replace any old or damaged heating system with ease.
Need Commercial Heating Services?
Contact Us Today to Set Up an Appointment
Savings & Offers
New Customers Get AC or Heating Maintenance for Only $95 (Reg. $127)*
*For service performed by Carl's Quality Cooling and Heating. Not valid with any other offer, first time customer only, 1 coupon per household, no cash value.
Spend less on utility costs and avoid future AC or Heating repairs with our Family Plan Maintenance Program.
- System(s) check twice a year.
- Peace of mind knowing system(s) running at peak performance.
- Discounted pricing on all repairs.
- Discounted pricing on equipment replacement when needed.
- Priority service over non family plan members.