Quality Furnace Installation is the Key to Energy Savings, Air Quality, and System Longevity
Proper installation of your system is key to energy savings, good air quality in your home and increased longevity of your equipment with proper maintenance.
- According to the Department of Energy Improper Installations can Increase Energy Use for Heating (and Cooling) by 30%.
- According to the Department of Energy Properly Installed Systems Improve Comfort, System Performance and Save Energy.
That’s why you should choose Carl’s Quality Cooling & Heating LLC for all your furnace replacement and new installation needs in the Conroe, TX area. We are homeowners too, and know the importance of every detail.
What You Can Expect from Our Furnace Installation Services
- Advice on what your choices are and we will explain the different types of equipment and their benefits.
- We also look at the complete system including the ductwork, building exhaust and attic insulation.
- We will verify the duct system is correctly sized both supply and return ducts.
- We can fix rooms that are too hot or too cold.
- We can fix humidity issues.
- We can help eliminate frequent repairs.
- We can fix you constantly having to adjust your thermostat.
- We offer Daikin Fit systems as our top of the line equipment. We also sell and service Goodman, Lennox, Carrier, Trane, Rheem, Ruud and Comfortmaker.
Important Items to Consider with a Furnace Installation
- We follow National Code and Manufacturers guideline for proper flue pipe installation to ensure that no flue gases can enter your home and no fire hazards are present.
- We look at the ducting to make sure the air flow across the heat exchanger is adequate to keep the temperature rise within range of designed specifications. A heat exchanger that has poor air flow will overheat and can cause cracks. Which can lead to carbon monoxide coming into the home.
- Safety is our number one concern for you and your family and that’s why we spend the time to look at the whole system and address anything that needs to be corrected.
Call The Experts That Care. Call Carl’s Quality Today to schedule your free furnace replacement estimate: 936-264-1133
…by Upgrading to a High-Efficiency Furnace